Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fighting For My Life

Serving Results, LLC - Serving Results, LLC.

I woke up one morning
It all seemed like a dream
Advocating for others
Walking the unseen
Treating as I want to be treated
Righteous in my deeds
God has a plan for me
To do mighty things

Fighting for my life
The devil took away
Forcing things upon me
I have no desire for today
I am a righteous woman
Perfect in every way
Predestined for greatness
It happens on this day

It gets heavy to walk in Love
When evil comes your way
The burden gets so heavy
I Can make it through today
Respect me for my convictions
It is my life to live
I long to be with my father
I have nothing left to give

I'll chose my own path
That fills my heart with tears
I slip and slide and try to hide
The devil followed me here
My one and only desire
Is to fill the world with love
When home with my father
Will then I find True Love.

- See more at: http://latricehughes.biz/latrice-hughes-biz-blog.html#sthash.ROpbxQlr.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment