Thursday, November 20, 2014

Be a lover not a fighter

We all have those days where things don't always go our way. That is no reason to fight your mate or emotionally abuse them. Check this out.

I remember one day my grandfather said, "I want the whole house so quiet, you can hear a rat fart". Now I don't know how quiet that is, but I got so nervous, my cheeks tightened up. I didn't know what he meant, but you better believe I tip toed around like the cat burglar. Now my cousins knew if they made noise, he was going to beat my butt. I guess you know? It was coming. Seriously!

Ok, So someone lights a match and granny smells it. I was downstairs, playing with my dolls. Here the beating comes. Everybody is looking crazy, except me. Hell, I am wondering whats going on. Let the ass whipping begin. Oh yeah. I got one alright. Grand-daddy had this bad habit of taking his nails and pressing them down, on my scalp. That really did hurt.

Anyway. Can you imagine what my childhood was like? Never knowing what someone else was going to do, to get me BEAT? Oh Yeah, I do Mean BEAT!

Anyway. If the day or the moment that has you upset is not life threatening, then take the time to stop and think. You love your mate? It's not that serious. Step away and clear your head. Then go back with a clear head and talk to them. If the situation is so bad where you cannot talk to your mate at all, it may be time to consider parting ways.

Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. You know if the relationship can be salvaged. If all else fails, have sex. I know that always makes people happy. Have great sex, then break up. At least there will not be any fighting. Till the next time, be cool and love your partner.


Latrice@LatriceHughes.Biz
http://latricehughes.biz



No comments:

Post a Comment