You overtook my heart
You live inside my mind
Every place I turn
I feel you deep inside
Time passes yet nothing seems to change
Overtaken by obstacles
Yet with you I still remain
Diligently I work
Each day to prove to you
The moment I looked into your eyes
All my dreams came true......
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
💜 Knowing Your Worth: The Power of Purity and Discernment
In today’s world, where sex is often seen as the foundation of relationships, it’s both brave and wise to remain chaste or celibate until...
-
Want lightning fast commissions? New marketing method going viral:
-
Eating a diet high in protein leads to more muscle gains and body fat losses when combined with regular high-intensity exercise, a ne...
-
Perfection is Loving Despite what your mind says It's not being angry When things go through your head It's doing that which Yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment