Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Looking Beyond What You See

We should each take the time to pay attention to the things around us. If you rush and ignore simple things in life, they will pass you by. I find many times, its the simple things in life, that make it worth living. I was beginning to forget who I was. I have faced many challenges and tests in life recently. The thing that set me apart from the rest is my character and personality.

I had forgotten that my belief's and practice was the thing that has brought me through many things. I had stopped practicing my possessions. We are each gifted and special uniquely made by God. There are many that would like to have some of my abilities. I was beginning to take them for granted, because I have been going through a few things.

It has taken me to move to another state and see things from another perspective, to wake back up. If we are one with the creator, then we are capable of all things. I find that to get back on track, we must experience things that make us somewhat uncomfortable on occasion. It is necessary to help us grow in faith, as well as enable us to see things clearly from another's point of view.

I gave myself till Friday, to receive a positive blessing, or leave Georgia. I received openly a positive sign. I am on the verge of a peaceful voyage, to clear my mind and refresh my enlightenment. When I am complete, I will be back on the road to fulfill my dreams and goals. I look forward to a newer, better LaTrice and hope that what soon emerges is a light that shines greater, than it once did.

I say I hope, but I claim it now. For the things we seek genuinely are freely granted, because we truly believe. Let nothing stand in the way of your dreams. We must live up to our truest potential and become the best person possible. It is then that we give the best of ourselves to the world and the thing we desire the most becomes manifest in our lives, without added effort.

Your heart is known to God. He created us and we have resided with him, since the beginning of time. It is for us to know, trust, believe and receive those things which have always been within.

No comments:

Post a Comment