Monday, September 15, 2014

Don't second guess yourself!

In the game of life, there will be many challenges. The biggest challenge will come from those who oppose your direction, for their own selfish reasons. I REFUSE to allow anyone to use me anymore. You should not allow this. If people are not in your life to step up or add to your game, get rid of them. Lets face it, you can do bad alone and better with positive energy in your life.

Check this out. The biggest obstacle I have had, came from the games within politics and religion. I overcame those obstacles and still they play. When will they tire out? I refuse to allow any man or woman to dictate where I go in life. I AM IN CONTROL! I empower those I love and care for. Let no one make you feel as if you are alone; if no one else cares, I DO!

Although, we may not have been acquainted at all or for a brief moment, I CARE! One thing I've learned is that we all possess different levels of energy. Let those you are around build you up. The strange thing about my energy is I have all the energy types, which tells me I should be around those who are in possession of and a moving towards better things.

Let no one hinder you. I saw today talking with this guy, I thought was an alright fella; his goal and intention was to hinder my thoughts and direction. Sorry DIDN'T WORK. Keep moving Forward away from negativity. That goes for the game and in life. Play the best game possible and always play to WIN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment