Sunday, August 17, 2014

A friend in deed

I pondered about the information I could share with you, to motivate or encourage you in your performance. It makes sense to keep it simple and just speak like I'm talking to a friend. At the end of the day many times we run into an obstacle and just need a kind word or two. It doesn't matter what we possess in material form. Those things can't soothe your mind.

I relate to sports because there is always someone trying to play a game, one form or another. We use strategies to prepare for the plays. We then follow through and execute. During the game we are mindful, we are a team. If not for my team watching my back, the opposition might have an unfair advantage. Although we want to shine as an individual, it is the team that functions together.

I think of ways to help each person. We are all different and have specific things that need tweaking. We face things daily and attempting to disguise our needs can cause our performances to suffer. We may not say it out loud. We may even put up a front, to look like a warrior. Lets face it, even a warrior needs to pull off armor to breathe.

So what I am saying to you is, don't keep things bottled up. This builds up illness within the body. It makes you more prone to injury as well. Whether you are a man or woman, you're also human. Sometimes to show strength, you must reveal weakness.

Pressure to win and be the best team or player adds an enormous weight on you. There is also fans, media, family expectations and what you are expected to be like, according to society. This can cause mental health outbursts, violence, legal issues or other problems.

Your status says you are able to make it throughout each day perfectly, but you are human. I see that with fame come many other things as well. You don't always feel comfortable with sharing your personal business. Just know if you are at a point you need to talk to someone, you know you can. This my friends is just my way of keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment