Tuesday, February 24, 2015

True Prosperity

True prosperity comes from obtaining three vital elements. The first and most significant, is Spiritual Prosperity; then there is Mental and Physical. Once you open your bible and search for God, you are then closer to him than you could ever imagine. When you obtain these three things; you will be living the life you were born to live.


 There was once a time I began to believe the bible was more of a religious tool, than I do now. It is a life guide. There will always be cliche's in life. The one I see as truly beneficial; is "The Word Of God".  We sometimes believe that we can make it in this world, without it. That is the saddest form of deception.


I can say that I once thought I was capable of making it in life without it. I was wrong. I found many days, I was lost and felt an unimaginable emptiness. It was during those times, the word filled that void. It was as if my heart and mind were searching for something, no one on this earth, could fulfill. When you search for things in life to fill that empty place, go to God's word.

I stopped allowing others to give me a label, to classify me. I am simply "A woman of God". There are many denominations and religious titles. The "Word" does not place titles or classifications upon those who read it. It is to be received, by those God appointed, before we were even born.


I once thought that we should come to God, when we were ready to live our lives for him. It is for us to come as we are and allow the conviction of the word, to cleanse and purify our souls. It is the sinner that gives the word power. It is the Power of the Word, that transforms us and makes us free.


The natural self is obvious and in the flesh; however the Spiritual self must be manifest and become the more dominant, through the reading of the word. Some of us are more zealous than others, yet if we believe even a little, we are children of God.


Sometimes I have a desire that burns from  deep within. It is a desire for stimulating conversation. We should seek out those with like minds, however if we don't surround ourselves at times, with those who don't believe, how can we teach those who don't know?


Hearing, meditating and practicing the word, is the way our lives should be lived. It is not for us to judge another, unless done so in love and righteously so. Let our conduct and behavior be that pleasing to the things we say we believe. We don't have to prove anything to anyone else in life. It is for us to live a life that we never have to be ashamed of. 


What is done in the dark will come to light. The only person I want to be pleased with my conduct, is the one who gave me life. We can spend our entire life in existence, but until the lights come on, when will we shine?
We can try to fool others, by displaying a facade only for so long. The true self will come out.


The true you and most dominating form of self will surface. That is the you that continually manifests itself, when no one else is watching. Introspection is the best way to find the real you. That's the you God knows and see's the most beautiful. The you he has already perfected.


Let no one else tell you who you are. Study yourself. That's the one person, you can never lie to, if you are born again. God already knows your heart. We don't have to throw the bible at people or force things upon them.
 If you are of the light, it will shine. Others will want to get closer to you, at that time share it. When you do, the words are so eloquently shared, it is as if the sweetness of your voice is an angelic sound of love shared
to the world in love.
- See more at: http://latricehughes.biz/latrice-hughes-biz-blog.html#sthash.aMLTqJI7.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment