Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Talents

You have given me gifts
They all come from you
Glorifying your name
Credit worthy and true
Not that of myself
Spirit given and graced
Within your temple
Not to be disgraced
I walk in the spirit
Not my natural self
I pray each day
Father I need your help
If not for you
walking through each storm
Losing the natural mind
While yet being reborn
The things of you
Foolishness unto man
Appointed by God
As Jesus keeps holding my hand


Matthew 25:20-22

  • And so he that had received five talents, came and brought five other talents, he said, Lord thou has given me five talents and look I have gained five more talents.
  • The lord said to him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant, you have been faithful over a few things, "I will make you ruler over many things; you enter now, unto the joy of the Lord.
  • He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord you gave me two talents, behold I have gained two other talents besides them.
The Lord expects for us to be talented individuals, not to only keep them to ourselves, but to share them with the WORLD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MENTAL HEALTH AND SPIRITUALITY

We each are conditioned to think a certain way. There is no one truth. There is diversity in knowledge b...