Sunday, December 7, 2014

Essential Oils of the Bible

How do essential oils and healing relate to each other? I am a firm believer in the ability to heal one's self, by the thoughts, holistically and natural elements of the earth. DoTerra has many great benefits to health. The molecular structure of the body and natural elements of the earth have been used for centuries to heal, before there were medications.

I believe in the uses, as well as the therapeutic abilities of these oils. Listen to this video and also view the DoTerra website information. I have been doing research on DoTerra and I have also been in healthcare for over 20 years. I don't play games when it comes to healthcare. Check out the literature and information below.

I have also noticed a difference in my digestive system, since reducing the amount of lotions and scents I place on my body now. You excrete more impurities and lose weight naturally, by decreasing the amounts of chemicals you place on your body. Many of those chemicals produce reactions within our bodies. It can also contribute to illnesses. We should minimize the amount of topical agents we place on the body. Use more natural oils and lotions, in addition to the more popular products we have come to love.

I am not a Bible thumper anymore, but if you have read the bible or have spiritual knowledge you will clearly see the relevance of the information contained within this post. Stay tuned to more information on Doterra. I will be adding information about the various products. I am a true believer in this product and its uses.





                  
     


                                                                 
        Here is the link to check out its many uses, obtain and share a little information. 
                                        http://essentialoilsolution.com/go/la23563                                                                
-->
DoTerra More Than Oil
Get Your Supply Now
Completing this form confirms you wish to receive email communications. You can securely opt-out at any time. I agree to give LaTrice Hughes permission to send me future emails. I understand I can opt-out at any time in the future.
Powered by Response Magic Email Marketing System
                    You can sign up on my website to get more information. It is your health.:)                                   http://latricehughes.biz/sign-up-for-newsletters.html -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

MENTAL HEALTH AND SPIRITUALITY

We each are conditioned to think a certain way. There is no one truth. There is diversity in knowledge b...